I am finally back. I moved and got settled down. I may move soon but it will be just move to a different room in the same house. It will not take so long.
Today I have a DIY for you guys. This is a project that I am working on. It will have three parts and this is the first one. I will update links to part 2 and 3 soon when they are on.
This is what you need:
– 2 paper rolls, one short and one long.
– X-acto knife. You may use scissors if you prefer.
– Pen or pencil.
– Paint and paint brush. You can use spray paint but I did not need that much so I bought a small bottle.
1. Measure the middle of the long paper roll. Then use a short one to trace a circle.
3. Use an X-acto knife or scissors to cut out that circle.
4. Paint those paper rolls the color as you wish. I chose white and I gave them 2 – 4 coats for full coverage.
5. Let them dry and insert the short paper roll into the long one.
And you are done. Now you can display your bracelets on this. I do not have a picture of this with bracelets on, because I made this while I was packing and all of my jewelry had been packed.
I hope you guys like it.
August 9th, 2014.